CHARLOTTE, N.C. – The King University women's cross country team finished 32nd in a deep Royals Cross Country Challenge on Friday afternoon. Kirstin Barton led the way for the Tornado, finishing 126th.
KING RESULTS: 32nd of 63
LOCATION: McApline Park; Charlotte, N.C.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Barton led the way for the Tornado, crossing the tape in 19:17.2.
- Crossing the tape next was Kaitlin Rivera with a time of 19:52.7.
- Katy Neubert came in next for King with a time of 20:28.0.
- Covering the course in 20:48.7 was Rebekah Thomas.
- Meg Davis crossed the finish line in 21:22.6.
- Coming in next was Grayson Howe, finishing in a personal record time 21:34.2.
- Audrey McCormick finished in 23:06.1.
- Andrea Stansberry crossed the tape in 25:49.2, setting a new personal best.
- Crossing the finish line next for the Tornado was Emily Sutherland with a time of 27:06.4.
FOR THE FOES
- Lee University finished first while Furman University came in second.
- Hannah Steelman of Wofford College won the event with a time of 16:48.3.
- The Tornado are in action again on Friday at the Vertcross 2019 in High Point, N.C.