Posted: Feb 15, 2020
BRISTOL, Tenn. – The King University men's track & field team had another solid weekend, setting several personal records on the final day of the VMI Indoor Classic.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- TJ McMurray posted a personal record in both the weight throw and shot put with a distance of 15.01 meters and 13.84 meters respectively.
- Blaine Metcalf set a personal record in the 5000 meter with a time of 15:54.
- Kyle Hart posted a personal record in the mile with a time of 4:36.
- Jake Allison also set a personal record in the mile, finishing with a time of 4:45.
- In the 3000 meter, Josh Booher set a personal record with a time of 9:44.
- King is in action again on February 23 at the Conference Carolinas Indoor Track & Field Championships.