Posted: Feb 08, 2020
LEXINGTON, Va. – The King University men's track & field team had another solid weekend, setting numerous personal records at the VMI Winter Relays.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- TJ McMurray posted a personal record in the weight throw with a mark of 14.87 meters to finish fifth.
- He also posted a shot put mark of 13.20 meters.
- Josh Booher set a personal best in the 5000 meters with a time of 16:58.91.
- In the 500 meters, Ruey Ricker set a personal record, crossing the finish line in 1:15.64 to take 10th.
- Jesus Pacheco set a personal record, finishing 15th in the mile with a time of 4:37.74.
- King is in action again on Friday and Saturday at the VMI Indoor Classic.