- Opened the indoor season with two top-5 finishes at the Appalachian Open Indoor Track Meet including a third-place finish in the 55-meter hurdles with a time of 7.86 seconds, setting a new personal record.
- At the Conference Carolinas Indoor Track & Field Championships, McPhee recorded a fourth-place finish in the 60-meter hurdles and an eighth-place finish as a member of the 4x400 meter relay team
- Posted a second-place finish in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 14.75 at the Conference Carolinas Championship
- Recorded a first-place finish at the Catamount Classic in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 14.63, setting a new personal record.
- Posted a first-place finish in the 110-meter hurdles at the High Point VertKlasse.
2016-17: Indoor: Recorded a personal record 60 meter hurdles time of 8.48 seconds, ranking him fourth in Conference Carolinas...Personal bests of 7.37 seconds in the 60 meter dash and 23.28 seconds in the 200 meter dash...Outdoor: Third team All-Conference Carolinas in the 110 meter hurdles with a personal record time of 15.25 seconds...That time ranked fourth in the league...Fastest 200 meter time of 23.65 seconds came at the conference championships.
High School: Helped Liberty Christian Academy to indoor and outdoor track and field state titles in 2015 as well as a conference title...won the state championship in the 110 meter hurdles...Finished third at state in 55 meter hurdles...set school record in the 55 meter hurdles...Also competed in football.
Personal: Son of Oron and Denise McPhee...Major is Pre Law and Business.