- Opened the season with a first-place finish at the ETSU Track & Field Invitational in the 5,000 meter race with a time of 15:30.75
- Also set a personal record in the 3,000 meter race at the ETSU Track & Field Invitational when he posted a time of 8:54.07
- At the Conference Carolinas Championships, Ballowe posted a seventh-place finish in the 3,000 meter race with a time of 9:06.34 and an eighth-place finish in the 5,000 meter race with a time of 15:39.14
- Posted a first place finish at the Terrior Relays with a time of 15:32.55 in the 5,000 meter race
- In the same weekend as the Terrior Relays, Ballowe competed at the Montreat College Invitational too where he posted a fifth place finish in the 10,000 meter race with a time of 33:20.61
- At the Catamount Classic, Ballowe recorded three top-10 finishes including a third place finish with the 4x400 relay team, fourth place finish in the 1,500 meter race, and a ninth place finish in the 800 meter race
- At the Conference Carolinas Championship, Ballowe posted three more top-10 finishes including seventh in the 5,000 meter, eighth in the 10,000 meter, and eighth in the 1,500 meter.
2016-17: Indoor: Second team All-Conference Carolinas in the 5000 meter run...Selected Conference Carolinas Track Athlete of the Week on January 17 and ECAC Track Athlete of the Week on January 18...Finished second at the Conference Carolinas Championships with personal record 5000 meter time of 15:24.76...Set a personal record with a mile time of 4:35.89...Registered a personal-best 3000 meter time of 8:58.41...His 5000 meter time ranked third in Conference Carolinas, 3000 meter time was eighth and mile time was 15th...Outdoor: Started the outdoor season with a 5000 meter personal record time of 15:05.03 and a 3000 meter personal record time of 8:52.96...Set a peronal best 800 meter time of 2:05.84...Recorded a personal best 10,000 meter time of 32:10.51...5000 meter time ranked fourth in Conference Carolinas, 10,000 meter time was sixth and 1500 meter time was 17th.
2015-16: Indoor: Set personal records in the 800 meters and mile...Posted an 800 meter time of 2:08.45 and mile time of 4:39.84...Finished 10th at the Conference Carolinas Indoor Championships in the 5,000 meter run with a time of 16:30.79...Clocked a season-best 5,000 meter time of 15:50.08 at the Buccaneer Invitational...Posted his fastest 3,000 meter time of 9:06.50 at the Darius Dixon Memorial Invitational...Outdoor: Set three personal records, including a 5,000 meter time of 15:40.45 at the Wake Forest Open...Clocked a 10,000 meter time of 33:33.39 at the Conference Carolinas Outdoor Championship, giving him a seventh place finish...Posted a 3,000 meter steeplechase time of 10:46.16 at teh Beynon Sports Surfaces Catamount Classic...Took ninth at the Conference Carolinas Outdoor Championships in the 5,000 meters with a time of 16:34.73.
2014-15: Indoor: Helped the distance medley relay team finish second at the Conference Carolinas Indoor Championships with a school record time of 10:47.48...Posted a season best 3000 meter time of 9:06.30 at the conference indoor championships, placing eighth...Ran 16:04.92, a season best 5000 meter time at the ETSU Buccaneer Invitational...Outdoor: Clocked a 1500 meter time of 4:14.60 to start the season at the Wake Forest Open...Bettered that mark with a time of 4:11.08 at the Duke Twilight...Finished eighth at the Conference Carolinas Outdoor Championships with a 5000 meter time of 16:37.18.
High School: Ran cross country and track at Nelson County High School... Helped win three district championships in track... Finished 5th in the state in 2012 and 3rd in the state in 2013 in cross country... Holds six school records... 5k personal record is 15:56... Member of the National Honor Society.
Personal: Son of Jimmy and Debbie Ballowe... Majoring in Computer Science.