|Hometown:||Lake Mary, Fla.|
|Previous School:||Lake Mary HS|
- Personal record swim of 22.30 seconds in the 50 yard freestyle, finishing 14th at the conference championships
- Set a personal record with a preliminary time of 49.66 seconds in the 100 yard freestyle at the conference championships
- Finished 13th in the finals of the 100 yard freestyle with a time of 49.72 seconds
- 12th in the 100 yard butterfly with a time of 55.32 seconds at the conference championships
- 200 yard freestyle personal record of 1:50.79 at the Marriott Fall Frenzy
- Posted 100 yard and 50 yard butterfly personal records in the same race at the Marriott Fall Frenzy
- Swam 25.14 seconds in the 50 fly and 54.93 100 fly
- Academic All-Conference Carolinas
- Set six personal records, including three at the Bluegrass Mountain Conference Championships
- At the BMC Championships, set personal best times of 22.46 seconds in the 50 yard freestyle, 49.67 seconds in the 100 yard freestyle and 1:03.40 in the 100 yard breaststroke
- His 50 yard breaststroke time of 31.99 seconds came against Mars Hill on October 13
- Set 100 yard breaststroke time of 2:38.67 against Emory & Henry on January 12
- At the Sewanee Invitational, set his 100 yard individual medley personal best time of 1:02.14
- Helped King set the 200 yard medley relay school record with a time of 1:37.54
2016-17: In his first season at King, the freshmen swam the second leg of the 200 meter relay, helping the Tornado to a time of 1:43.86 at Milligan College, placing third...At Carson-Newman University, recorded a time of 2:00.78 in the 200 yard freestyle event...Competed vs. Milligan in Emory, Va., posting a time of 5:03.05 in the 400 meter freestyle event, placing second...In the 500 yard freestyle, posted a personal record time of 5:35.28 at Union College.
High School: Freshman rookie of the year...Also played volleyball.
Personal Information: Son of Jose and Marisol Salva...Major is Biology.