GREENVILLE, S.C. – The King University men's golf team had a great start to the Southern Tide Classic, as the Tornado are tied for the lead with a score of 580. Leo Rigamonti is the tournament's individual leader with a score of five-under after two rounds.
KING RESULTS: 1st of 12 (580)
LOCATION: Green Valley Country Club; Greenville, S.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72; 6952 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Rigamonti started the day with a round of one-under 71 before carding a four-under 68 in the second round.
- He leads the tournament with a score of 139.
- Alex Bradford is in 11th with a score of 146 after shooting even-par 72 in the opening round and 74 in the second round.
- Following a first round of 76, Miles Ruff carded a round of even-par 72 in the second round to finish with a total of 148.
- Beam Ratanaprasartporn, improved on an opening round of 82 with a second round of 73, finishing with a total of 155.
- Chad Couch also shot 155, starting with a round of 74 and finishing with a round of 81 in the second round.
FOR THE FOES
- King is tied for the lead with Belmont Abbey College with a score of 580.
- North Greenville University is third at 587 and Anderson University is fourth at 588.
- Rigamonti leads the individual tournament with a score of 139 while Reece Coleman of Anderson and Alberto Avila of Erskine College are in second at 142.
- The tournament concludes on Tuesday with the third and final round.