SALISBURY, N.C. – The King University women's golf team finished 15th at the Patsy Rendleman Invitational with a two-round total of 652 following their second round of 332. Nicola Robertson led the way for King with a 16th place finish.
KING RESULTS: 15th OF 17 (652)
LOCATION: Country Club of Salisbury; Salisbury, N.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72; 5973 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Robertson followed her first round of even-par 72 with a round of 80 on Tuesday, finishing 16th with a stroke total of 152.
- Roxane Nataf improved on her 79 in round one to shoot 75 in the second round for a total of 154.
- Autumn Bergendahl posted an 86 in the second round to finish with her low career tournament score of 169.
- Shelby Zeiter and Morgan Powers finished with tournament scores of 178. Zeiter carded a 92 in the second round while Powers shot 91.
FOR THE FOES
- Lenoir-Rhyne University won the tournament shooting 2915 in each round for a total of 590.
- Megan Sabol of the University of North Georgia won the individual tournament with a score of five-under 139.
- King will be in action on Monday and Tuesday at the LeeAnne Nobel Memorial at Achasta Golf Club in Dahlonega, Ga.