ANDERSON, S.C. – The King University women's golf team opened the season at the Anderson University Invitational, and the Tornado are in fourth place after the first round. Roxane Nataf led the Tornado and is in eighth place with one round to go.
KING RESULTS: 4th of 4 (353)
LOCATION: Cobbs Glen Country Club; Anderson, S.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72, 5,940 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- In her first career round, Nataf posted a score of 82 and is in eighth place going into Tuesday's final round.
- Nicola Robertson was next for the Tornado, shooting 86 as she is in 12th place.
- Carding a 92 in her first career round was Morgan Powers.
- Autumn Bergendahl round out the team score with a round of 93.
- Shelby Zeiter shot 100 and playing as an individual, Maddie Davis carded a 105.
FOR THE FOES
- Dominika Czudkova of Lincoln Memorial University holds the individual lead, shooting 74.
- Mars Hill University's Kate Hill was the only other golfer in the tournament to shoot under 80, carding a 76.
- Mars Hill leads the tournament with a team score of 321 while Lincoln Memorial is second at 325. Erskine College is in third with a team total of 336.
- The tournament concludes with the second round on Tuesday at Cobbs Glen Country Club in Anderson, S.C.