LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The King University men's cross country team took to the course again on Saturday at the Greater Louisville Classic. Blaine Metcalf was the top Tornado finisher taking 133rd in a deep field.
KING RESULTS: No team score
LOCATION: E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park; Louisville, Ky.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Metcalf was the first Tornado to cross the tape with a time of 29:09.2.
- Kade McDonald came in next for King with a time of 30:18.3.
- Crossing the finish line next for the Tornado was Brandon Bejarano, crossing the line with a time of 30:59.9.
- Rounding out the Tornado squad was Braydon Ragsdale who finished in 31:29.6.
FOE THE FOES
- Unattached runner Robert Murphy finished first with a time of 25:21.6.
- King is in action again on October 12 at the Royals XC Challenge in Charlotte, N.C.