LOUSIVILLE, Ky. – The King University men's cross country team returned to action at the highly competitive Greater Louisville Classic as they finished sixth among NCAA Division II teams in the silver race. James Russell Ballowe led the way for the Tornado, finishing 10th.
KING RESULTS: 6th of 9
LOCATION: Louisville, Ky.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Ballowe crossed the finish line in 27:05.08, giving him a 10th place finish.
- Coming in next was Charles Ramos who finished 22nd with a time of 27:43.64.
- Tyler Edwards came in next with a time of 28:48.52.
- Cameron Walden and Kyle Hart rounded out the squad with times of 29:01.18 and 29:33.52, respectively.
FOR THE FOES
- The University of Charleston (W.Va.) was the top NCAA division II finisher in the silver race while Southern Indiana University finished second.
- Southern Indiana's Nathan Hall won the individual title with a time of 25:27.08.
- King will be in action again on Saturday at the Gene Mullin Invitational in Greenville, S.C.