SNOW HILL, N.C. – On another tough day at Cutter Creek Golf Club, the King University men's golf team shot 310 in the final round of the Conference Carolinas Championship. They finished sixth with a total of 910 and were led by Robert Wilkinson's top 10 finish.
KING RESULTS: 6th of 8 (910)
LOCATION: Cutter Creek Golf Club; Snow Hill, N.C.
COURSE DETAILS: par 72, 7191 yards
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Wilkinson led the way for the Tornado finishing the tournament with a score of 221 following his final round of 78, giving him a sixth place finish.
- Arthitayapong Sripatrprasite carded a one-over 73 in the final round to finish 13th with a score of 225.
- Matthew Dalrymple carded an 80 in the final round, giving him a tournament total of 230 and a 19th place finish.
- Alex Summers finished with a tournament score of 234 following his final round of 79.
- Alex Bradford had his second round score disqualified and finished with an 80 in the final round for a total of 156.
FOR THE FOES
- North Greenville University won the championship with a score of 883 while Barton College finished second at 892.
- Eric Shea of Southern Wesleyan University was the individual champion with a tournament score of one-under 215.
- The North Greenville duo of Evan Gfeller and Seth Robertson finished second at 216.